Авторизация  
CentralShop

Wake up to a better world - СentralShop

В теме 184 сообщения

Originally Posted by Heryti6589
hello bro... I just created an account in that shop ... but before depositing money I have some questions ... how do I recognize the date of upload of the credit card? ... which is the seller that is selling it?... How do I know if the card has a refund? thanks
Read FAQ on main page, there stay all info.
Обновление от "bettercallsaul", база "macdonald" (1885).
1128 шт.United Kingdom
644 шт.Australia
104 шт.New Zealand
7 шт.Canada
1 шт.Denmark
1 шт.Germany

Обновление от "megacvv", база "faure" (1380).
1380 шт.United States

Обновление от "megacvv", база "faure" (1588).
1588 шт.United States

Обновление от "bingo777", база "blair" (1688).
1688 шт.United States

Обновление от "bingo777", база "taylor" (761).
761 шт.Canada

Обновление от "single", база "pierce" (630).
517 шт.United States
28 шт.Canada
11 шт.Italy
10 шт.Switzerland
10 шт.United Kingdom
8 шт.France
4 шт.Sweden
4 шт.Germany
4 шт.Spain
3 шт.Poland
3 шт.Austria
3 шт.Denmark
2 шт.Ireland
2 шт.Slovakia
2 шт.Brazil
2 шт.Chile
1 шт.Croatia
1 шт.Colombia
1 шт.Cameroon
1 шт.China
1 шт.Iceland
1 шт.Uruguay
1 шт.Saudi Arabia
1 шт.Oman
1 шт.Egypt
1 шт.Norway
1 шт.Latvia
1 шт.Turkey
1 шт.Mexico

Обновление от "bulka", база "disraeli" (782).
780 шт.United States
1 шт.Canada

Обновление от "revolution", база "walesa" (533).
533 шт.Australia

Обновление от "crisp", база "ader" (509).
509 шт.United States

Обновление от "bezimeni", база "bute" (709).
505 шт.United States
182 шт.Canada
21 шт.United Kingdom

Обновление от "thebest", база "crispi" (3132).
2104 шт.Australia
604 шт.New Zealand
217 шт.United States
86 шт.Canada
60 шт.Singapore
28 шт.Malaysia
7 шт.United Kingdom
4 шт.Philippines
3 шт.France
2 шт.Switzerland
2 шт.Italy
2 шт.Denmark
2 шт.Netherlands
2 шт.Germany
1 шт.Ireland
1 шт.Sweden
1 шт.Venezuela
1 шт.South Korea
1 шт.Israel
1 шт.Thailand
1 шт.Hungary

Обновление от "bingo777", база "taylor" (866).
857 шт.United Kingdom
1 шт.Jersey

Обновление от "bingo777", база "blair" (2359).
2359 шт.United States

Поделиться сообщением

Who was registered yesterday on the link centralshop.ga please register once again on centralshop.ga and transfer the balance using gift-a

Hope this message finds you well. We are sorry to inform that all of our servers have been blocked, including the backup server and one domain. The situation is far from good. We are going to restore the website in the shortest terms, but the database is lost and cannot refund restored. We will do our best to answer all the tickets. Unfortunately, nothing can be done about the purchased cards,as well as with the database of these cards. This means that on the most recent time all updates will contain the cards that have been purchased before. We kindly ask you to inform us every time you come across such cards, so that we can remove them manually. As for the sellers' and resellers' balances, we will restore those on claim relying on your word. As for the clients' balance, we will restore them according to the latest transaction. The current domains are listed on the main page. We have a lot of work ahead, a great harm has been made to our service, so we kindly ask you to be as understanding as it is possible.

centralshop.cn

centralshop.ga

qhd6aon2fyjjan4e.onion

1.1.What countries are your cards from?

All the cards provided by our service are on the main page in the form of an interactive map. All the countries represented in our service are colored in dark-green. If you point on the country, you will see the tip with the number of cards from the country.
1.2.When do you have a base update?

We are planning to update our base once a week, approximately on Sunday afternoon. There is no information about the number and features of the update beforehand.

We also have added a notify-bot for jabber. After the update all the contacts from his list receive a message with the word “UP”. To receive notifications you have to add the address notify@richim.org to your contact list. The bot will add you automatically. After this you will not need to ask the support service about the updates, you will know about them first.

P.S. If you don’t want to receive update messages, just delete the bot from your contact list.

1.3.How many BINs can I input at a time for a search?

The maximum number of BINs you can search at a time is 100.
1.4.Do you have any limits for search results?

At the present moment there are search limits. The minimum is 1000 cards, the maximum is 50000 cards. The search limit depends on the rating.
1.5.How do I buy the cards?

To buy the cards you want you need to choose the menu Cards – Search, choose the necessary criteria on the left side panel and press “Search” . If the search result table is not empty, you can choose cards and add them to your cart. There are 2 ways to proceed to your cart: to click on the shopping cart symbol on the left panel or to go through the main menu Cards – Cart. The cart keeps the results of 1 or more searches. In other words, you can search several times, add the necessary cards to your cart and after that buy them from the cart. After you proceed to the cart, you see only cards you have chosen. Pick out the needed ones and press “Buy”. After the message the system will automatically forward you to the purchase list.
1.6.How do I see the purchased cards?

To see the purchased cards you need to go to the menu Cards – Orders. Choose the order from your list and press “View” . You will see the card list from the order. To copy the cards you are interested in you need to select them and press “Show in CSV”.
1.7.What is the cart?

Cart is the menu where you can see cards you chose after the search at any time. Mind that cards in your cart are not reserved or gone from the search and are visible to everyone. It is possible that you cannot buy cards from your cart because someone bought them before you. Every time you refresh the page already purchased cards disappear from your cart
1.8.What is the “Status” column in the menu Cards – Orders ?

The “Status” column shows the checking state of the card. There are 5 states:

card not checked;

card in check process;

card valid;

card dead;

card non-refundable.

If the card is not checked, the default assumption is that the card is valid.

1.9.Why the cards are closed after the purchase?

The card information is not showed instantly after the purchase. To see the information, you need to go to your order, pick out the needed cards and press “Open”. From the moment you open the card the countdown is on. This countdown is the same as your check timeout. The algorithm is the following: you purchase 100 cards and open them one by one after the purchase, but you have to check the card after opening only during your timeout, if you think it can be dead. Please mind that the maximum time after which you can check the cards is 3 months, because we clean the lists and delete cards orders every three months.
1.10.Why can’t I search, add to card or purchase cards?

In case you have negative or zero balance you cannot search, add to card or purchase cards. You need to replenish the balance and try again. For this reason the initial balance of your account is $0.01.
1.11.How does the auto-complete work?

Enter 2 symbols of the searched object and you will see nearly 10 possible variants. By adding letters to your search you will narrow down the search. If you know exactly what to look for, input the word and wait until it is in the list. If it does not happen, it means the service does not contain the requested object.
1.12.What do the marks before the address mean?

The green tick means the address is in Google Maps.

The red cross means the address is not in Google Maps. It does not mean that the address is missing, but that it is not in Google Maps database.

The grey zero means the address so far is not verified.

This option is experimental and works only with the USA cards.

1.13.What is the price forming policy?

The price is formed out of the basic, set by the seller. For each country there is a price.

If the level of the card is premium (GOLD, SIGNATURE etc.), the price is increased by 30%.

If the level is not specified, the price is increased by 30%.

If the level of the card is prepaid (GIFT, PREPAID etc.), the price is fixed regardless of the country and is $0,5. However, these cards are non-refundable.

If the card is DEBIT, the discount is 20%.

If the expiry date of the card is current or next month, the discount is 50%.

If the valid is under 50%, the discount is calculated the next way: 100% - valid rate, %.

1.14.How much is the low valid?

You can see the exact figures concerning any valid (update/base/seller) in the menu Cards – Statistics. The information is updated once an hour. We do not check the cards before we include them in the service. Valid is calculated on the basis of stats data of the already purchased cards.
1.15.How long do you keep order information?

We keep the order information for 3 months after the purchase moment.
http://centralshop.cn/

tor: _http://qhd6aon2fyjjan4e.onion

Our ultimate reward - Our customer's smile

centralshop.ga- new domain

Who was registered yesterday on the link centralshop.ga please register once again on centralshop.ga and transfer the balance using gift-a

Hope this message finds you well. We are sorry to inform that all of our servers have been blocked, including the backup server and one domain. The situation is far from good. We are going to restore the website in the shortest terms, but the database is lost and cannot refund restored. We will do our best to answer all the tickets. Unfortunately, nothing can be done about the purchased cards,as well as with the database of these cards. This means that on the most recent time all updates will contain the cards that have been purchased before. We kindly ask you to inform us every time you come across such cards, so that we can remove them manually. As for the sellers' and resellers' balances, we will restore those on claim relying on your word. As for the clients' balance, we will restore them according to the latest transaction. The current domains are listed on the main page. We have a lot of work ahead, a great harm has been made to our service, so we kindly ask you to be as understanding as it is possible.

centralshop.cn

centralshop.ga

qhd6aon2fyjjan4e.onion

Поделиться сообщением

i cannot login, i loaded btc yesterday and now i get authorization error

Добавлено через 29 минут 49 секунд

great support. AAA+++++ i got on the support chat and within minutes had it all straightened out and my funds transfered.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello. the registration is open, there is only a time restriction. Only 1 person can register in 15 seconds, thats why you have to try over and over again. Try to register at the beginning of every new hour.

Поделиться сообщением

I once login with password and which i buy some cc..and later i could not login again with my saved password...and i still have some balance on my account.

What can i do?

Поделиться сообщением

Hello , if you don’t log in in 10 minutes after the registration or do not top up your balance in 24 hours after the registration, or you haven’t had any transactions in 30 days, the account is blocked.

the registration is open, there is only a time restriction. Only 1 person can register in 15 seconds, thats why you have to try over and over again. Try to register at the beginning of every new hour.

Поделиться сообщением

ПОСТОЯННО ВЫДАЕТ ОШИБКУ АВТОРИЗАЦИИ, ГОСПОДА.

Средства на счету есть, что у вас там происходит? Я так понимаю мне придется на всех площадках отписать по этому поводу что бы вы обратили внимание на мои сообщения? Хорошо я так и сделаю. Что вообще за кидалово???

Регистрацию выдает на раз два, а в свой аккаунт на котором у меня есть средства я зайти не могу, выдает "ОШИБКА АВТОРИЗАЦИИ". я не заходил в свой аккаунт всего 3-4 дня, какого хера простите, что за не добросовестное отношение к ползователям. че байпасс окончательно по рукам пошел?

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by nagini
ПОСТОЯННО ВЫДАЕТ ОШИБКУ АВТОРИЗАЦИИ, ГОСПОДА.

Средства на счету есть, что у вас там происходит? Я так понимаю мне придется на всех площадках отписать по этому поводу что бы вы обратили внимание на мои сообщения? Хорошо я так и сделаю. Что вообще за кидалово???

Регистрацию выдает на раз два, а в свой аккаунт на котором у меня есть средства я зайти не могу, выдает "ОШИБКА АВТОРИЗАЦИИ". я не заходил в свой аккаунт всего 3-4 дня, какого хера простите, что за не добросовестное отношение к ползователям. че байпасс окончательно по рукам пошел?
Вам уже ответили на другом форуме:

Еще один клиент который не умеет читать. На главной странице есть FAQ, где четко описаны правила блокировки, ознакомитесь что б в дальнейшем не было проблем. У нас есть специальная функция в меню - Финансы - Пополнить баланс, и тут есть пункт SERVICE, это "Возврат баланса с заблокированного профиля. Вам нужно знать свой старый пароль", нам Ваши деньги не к чему. Все решаемо, тут вы сами страдаете из-за своей невнимательности. Такая же ситуация с чекерами, вся информация написана в FAQ, внизу на главной находится индикатор , который показывает активность каждого из чекеров.

Поделиться сообщением

умник, а нахуя его блокировать если там активности не было буквально три пять дней? вы че накурились? нахер ваш шоп господа.

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by pa3122
stop selling dead cc with your bullshit checker saying its valid!!!!!!!
any detail expriance with this shop? I just wana have a try on this one!

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация